Copyright © Gary R. Spritz, Esquire, Delaware Divorce and Family Law. All rights reserved.
Suite 211 Wilson Building,
3511 Silverside Road,
Wilmington, DE 19810
Call Gary Spritz at (302) 655-0900 if you get lost.
1. Take 273 East to 95 North;
2. Take 95 North about 10.5. miles to U.S.202 North towards West Chester (also known as Concord Pike).
3. Take 202 North (also known as Concord Pike) about 3.5 miles. As you pass the Jiffy Lube get into the far right lane and you will make a right at Silverside Road which is about 50 yards or so past the Fire Station.
4. Make a left at the 2d light, Brookfield Road, into Concord Plaza.
5. Go a little more than 1/2 around the circle after the guard station and make a right where the blue arrows point and follow blue arrows until you dead end and make a left and turn toward first building and that is the Wilson Building.
From Wilmington Courthouse, 500 N. King Street
1. From Martin Luther King Exit take I 95 Northn about 1. 7 miles onto Concord Pike/ 202 North towards W. Chester;
2. Go 3.5 miles on Concord Pike/Route 202 North and as you see the “Jiffy Lube” get into the far right lane;
3. Make a Right onto Silverside Road (approximately 50 yards from Fire Station).
4. Go 0.3 miles on Silverside Road and at 2d light make a left onto Brookfield into Concord Plaza;
5. Follow blue signs until you reach dead end, make a left turn and park and that is the Wilson Building and
6. Go to Suite 211 Wilson Building on Second Floor.
1. Take Silverside Road as if you are goint towards Concord Pike.
2. At first light past Shipley Road, make a right onto Brookfield into Concord Plaza;
3. Follow blue signs until you reach dead end, make a left turn and park and that is the Wilson Building; and
4. Go to Suite 211 Wilson Building on Second Floor.